Lathe is a machine that rotates a workpiece about an axis of rotation to perform various operations such as cutting, sanding, knurling, drilling, deformation, facing, and turning. WMT BRAND bench lathe C0636B will offer you perfect service by excellent performance, strong rigidity, long-term stability and higher accuracy.
|Distance between centers||1000mm|
|Max. swing over bed||360mm|
|Max. swing over cross||212mm|
|Max. swing in gap||491mm|
|Width of bed||187mm|
|Spindle speed range||8 steps 70-2000rpm (51mm as 8 steps 90-2000rpm)|
|Spindle bore||38mm (51mm as aptional)|
|Spindle nose||D4 (51mm: D5)|
|Spindle taper||MT5 (51mm: MT6)|
|Threads metric pitches||0.4-7mm/26kinds|
|Threads imperial pitches||4-56TPI/34kinds|
|Compound rest travel||90mm|
|Cross slide travel||170mm|
|Longitudinal feeds||0.052-1.392mm/rev /32kinds|
|Cross feeds range||0.009-0.253mm/rev (Metric lathe)
0.015-0.402mm/rev (Inch lathe)
|Taper of bore||MT3|
|Spindle motor power||1.5kw|
|Coolant pump power||40w|
- Precision ground and hardened bed ways.
- The spindle is supported with precision roller bearings.
- Headstock gears are made of high quality steel, ground and hardened.
- Easy operating speed change levers.
- Removable gap is provided for larger diameter work.
- Easy operating gear box has various feeds and thread cutting function.