M1432B Universal Cylindrical Grinder is an improved design of its predecessor, M131W and M1432A, with full retainment of their noteworthy merits. It is operated by hand and can be controlled and actuated either by power or by the hydraulic system.
|Max.wheel peripheral speed||35m/s|
|External wheel size||φ400x50xφ203/φ500x50xφ203mm|
|Wheelhead displacement per div.of handwheel (coarse/fine)||0.01/0.0025|
|Automatic intermittent infeed (coarse/ fine)||/|
|Manual microfeed (coarse/ fine)||/|
|Total motor power||9kw|
|Machine overall dimension（LxWxH）||3605x1810x1515mm
- In comparison the machine is superior to M1432A in the following field: Greater rigidity and resistance to temperature change deformation of the machine body; larger diameter for the grinding wheel spindle; Two sets of bearing consisting of four-shoes used as wheel spindle bearings. more power of the grinding wheel and use of small orifice lubricant restrictor for better table lubrication. All these improvements result in higher efficiency and better finish in grinding performance.
- Machine table longitudinal travel, wheel head rapid approach and withdrawal, and automatic periodic cross infeed are driven hydro-electrically by pushing button operation. The machine also has the following functions : hand-operated worktable and wheeled manually traverse infeed plus hydraulic tailstock quill retraction on foot.
- The headstock can be swiveled in a counter-clockwise direction in the 90-degree range. By swiveling the headstock, or wheelhead or table , components with different external or internal taper can be ground. By turning down the internal grinding attachment, the internal surface of components can be provided for grinding selection. The chuck mounted using a short axis.
- The workpiece, external and internal grinding wheels, hydraulic and coolant pumps are all driven separately by individual motors.
- All the power moving portions of the machine are interlocked by an electro-hydraulic mechanism to ensure safety in operation. External and internal grinding wheels are guarded in sound and covers.