The crankshaft grinding machine model MQ8260C is modified on the basis of the Model MQ8260A and intended for and their repair shops to grind the journals and crankpins of crankshafts.
|Max. work diameter x Max. length||Φ600×1600 mm|
|Max. swing over table||Φ600 m|
|Work diameter ground with steady rest||Φ30×100 mm|
|Throw of crankshaft||110 mm|
|Max. work length ground in 3 jaw chuck||1400 mm|
|Max. work length ground between centers||1600 mm|
|Max. work weight||120 kg|
|Center height||300 mm|
|Work speed (rpm)||25,45,95|
|Max. cross movement||185 mm|
|Wheelhead rapid approach & withdrawal||100 mm|
|Wheelhead feed per turn of cross feed handwheel||1 mm|
|Wheel feed per grad of cross feed handwheel||0.005 mm|
|Wheel spindle speed||740, 890 rpm|
|Wheel peripheral speed||25.6~35 m/sec|
|Wheel size||Φ900x32xΦ305 mm|
|Table traverse per turn of handwheel coarst||5.88 mm|
|Table traverse per turn of handwheel fine||1.68 mm|
|Table swivel (taper 18/100)||5°|
|Table swivel per grad of scale (taper 1:50)||10|
|Overall capacity of motor||9.82 kw|
|Overall dimensions (LxWxH)||4166x2037x1584 mm|
|Packing dimensions (LxWxH)||4300x2200x2000 mm|
- Three different work speeds are obtainable by making use of the belts in the headstock.
- Cross chucks are used in the headstock and tailstock.
- Friction coupling is used in the headstock transmission chain for its easy adjustment.
- Table traverse is operated either by hand or by power.
- Whee head rapid approach and withdrawal is effected through hydraulic means.
- The wheel spindle being of 80mm in diameter has good rigidity and strength.
- Use is made of roller ways for wheel head movement.
- The bed ways and wheel head are lubricated in an automatic cycle by means of the oil pump.