WMTCNC brand VB63F5 5-Axis Simultaneous CNC Vertical Machining Center is a high-efficiency, high-precision machining equipment. The workpiece can complete complex processing procedures in one clamping process so that this equipment can adapt to the processing of modern molds such as auto parts and aircraft structural parts. Pentaaxis means our device has five axes. The X/Y/Z axis and the ac axis form linkage processing, so it is very good at space surface processing, special-shaped processing, hollow processing, punching, oblique hole, oblique cutting, etc., and its uses are diverse.
|Processing range||X axis travel||mm||800|
|Y axis travel||mm||800+400(Tool change travel)|
|Z axis travel||mm||600|
|Distance from spindle nose to worktable surface||mm||150-750|
|C axis||Continuous 360°|
|Max. swing dia. of workpiece||mm||Φ850|
|Max. loading of worktable||kg||850|
|Center hole size||mm||Φ50H7|
|A-axis locking torque||N·m||2×2500|
|C-axis locking torque||N·m||2800|
|Feed||X/Y/Z rapid feed speed||m/min||50/50/50|
|A/C axis spindle||rpm||60/120|
|Max. working speed||r/min||18000|
|Position||X/Y/Z positioning accuracy||mm||0.008(Overall length)|
|X/Y/Z re-positioning accuracy||mm||0.004(Overall length)|
|A/C axis positioning accuracy||″||10|
|A/C axis re-positioning accuracy||″||4|
|Tool magazine capacity||40|
|Max. tool size||mm||Φ75/Φ120/300|
|(Full tool diameter / empty adjacent tool diameter / length)|
|Max. tool weight||kg||6|
|Other||Air source pressure||mPa||0.65|
- The Y-axis adopts a double-drive structure, which makes the machine more steady when moving at high speed.
- The 5-Axis Simultaneous machine structure adopts thermal inertia and a symmetrical design of motion balance. It adopts gantry axis synchronization control to ensure the stability of the machine when the moving parts are moving at high speed or large load cutting.
- Adopting QT600 box-type spindle box structure to improve the cutting rigidity of the machine.
- Adopting double swing angle rotary table structure, which can perform 5-axis linkage machining.
- Arbitrary angle positioning accuracy processing, to meet the processing needs of complex curved parts.
- Adopting torque motor direct drive technology, eliminating transmission gears and greatly improving running accuracy and speed.
- Adopting a hydraulic clamping system, which can realize high-precision positioning machining.